We have a lot of energy moving into 2014, new students, recent test, a new website, and now...
Beginning on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST, the Richmond school will be consolidating our two current locations to a single, new location at:
Revolution BJJ, 2125 Staples Mill Road, Richmond, VA
Revolution BJJ is located in the Staples Mill Center, about a half mile north of the intersection of Broad St. and Staples Mill Rd. We chose this location for a number of reasons:
- more centralized location and easy access to I-64, I-95, and I-295
- greater scheduling flexibility and the opportunity to expand and add new classes
- larger facility (they recently added on a new training area that more than doubled their existing space)
- access to more potential students
- potential cross-training opportunities for Richmond Balintawak students (Revolution BJJ currently offers Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Judo, and combat weapons (knife) classes. Please note that we are not merging with Revolution BJJ but simply sharing their facility.)
We tried to keep the schedule as close to the current schedule as possible, however class times will be changing as a result this move. The preliminary schedule is as follows:
Wednesday evening classes will start at 7:30 pm and go to 9 pm
Saturday classes will start at 10 am and go to 12 noon
Feed back is not only welcome but requested. Let us know how the new space and schedule is working out for you and we will do our best to accommodate. As you can imagine, we are trying to juggle the needs of everyone, instructors included, so please bear with us through this transition, and THANK YOU, we are a family and you make this worth while.